IMPORTANT NOTES & ITINERARY
- Diver/s must show dive certificate
- Diver/s must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Diver/s must be covered by an insurance
- In accordance with Indonesia’ Law, carrying and/or using any form of narcotics is a criminal offence.
- Not included: Raja Ampat Marina Park and Harbor Fee of USD 120,-/ pax (foreigner) or IDR 600,000,-/ pax (citizen and permanent residence with valid permit), soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, dive gears, flight tickets, and any personal extras
- Included: transport from airport – boat V.V, guided dives, tanks, weights, harbour fee, and taxes
*may change at anytime without prior notice depend on government regulation
**may change depend on sea and weather condition
DENPASAR – MAUMERE
- Arrive in Maumere. Transfer to boat to the harbour.
- Check dive at Maunere Bay.
- Meals onboard.
Day 2 – day 3 Maumere Bay
FULL DAY DIVE
Day 4 Riung
Beach and snorkeling
- Day 5 – 9 Komodo FULL DAY DIVE
- Castle rock. Tatawa besar.
- Meals on board
LABUAN BAJO – DENPASAR
Breakfast on board. Disembark, travel to airport for flight to Denpasar.
END OF GRAND KOMODO TOURS & DIVES SERVICE