IMPORTANT NOTES & ITINERARY
- Diver/s must show dive certificate
- Diver/s must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Diver/s must be covered by an insurance
- In accordance with Indonesia’ Law, carrying and/or using any form of narcotics is a criminal offence.
- Not included: Raja Ampat Marina Park and Harbor Fee of USD 120,-/ pax (foreigner) or IDR 600,000,-/ pax (citizen and permanent residence with valid permit), soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, dive gears, flight tickets, and any personal extras
- Included: transport from airport – boat V.V, guided dives, tanks, weights, harbour fee, and taxes
*may change at anytime without prior notice depend on government regulation
**may change depend on sea and weather condition
Arrive at Ambon airport, meeting service and direct transfer to boat. Depart for Banda. Check dive at Ambon Bay. Meals onboard.
Dive 1 Suanggi island
Dive 2 Kapal island
Dive 3 Sjahrir island then moving to Manu.
Full day dive in there after that move to the Atoll where we will see the hammerhead sharks
Full day dive at the atoll hammerhead sharks dive.
Back to Manu Island (full day dive).
Full day dive then back to Ambon (Hatta, Ai dan Run)
Last day dive at Ambon Bay (2 dives).
Ambon – onward journey
Breakfast onboard. Disembarkation and transfer to airport for flight to your onward journey.