IMPORTANT NOTES & ITINERARY
- Diver/s must show dive certificate
- Diver/s must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Diver/s must be covered by an insurance
- In accordance with Indonesia’ Law, carrying and/or using any form of narcotics is a criminal offence.
- Not included: Alor retribution fee of USD 25,-/ pax, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, dive gears, flight tickets, and any personal extras
- Included: transport from airport – boat V.V, guided dives, tanks, weights, harbour fee, and taxes
*may change at anytime without prior notice depend on government regulation
**may change depend on sea and weather condition
Day 01 DENPASAR – MAUMERE
Arrive in Maumere. Board the boat, unpack, ready
dive gear, rest or dive. Meals on board.
Day 02 through Day 6 ALOR AREA
Full dive schedule.
Meals on board.
Day 07 ALOR – MAUMERE
Morning dives. Prepare for departure. Meals onboard. Overnight
On stay on the boat.
Day 08 MAUMERE – DENPASAR
Breakfast on board. Disembark, transfer to Maumere airport for flight to Denpasar.