IMPORTANT NOTES & ITINERARY
- Diver/s must show dive certificate
- Diver/s must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Diver/s must be covered by an insurance
- In accordance with Indonesia’ Law, carrying and/or using any form of narcotics is a criminal offence.
- Not included: Raja Ampat Entrance Fee of USD 120,-/ pax (foreigner) or IDR 600,000,-/ pax (citizen and permanent residence with valid permit), soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, dive gears, flight tickets, and any personal extras
- Included: transport from airport – boat V.V, guided dives, tanks, weights, harbour fee, and taxes
*may change at anytime without prior notice depend on government regulation
**may change depend on sea and weather condition
- Arrive at Sorong airport, meeting service and direct transfer to boat. Depart for Matan.
- Begin dive program. Meals onboard.
Day 2 through 6
MANSUAR – AIRBOREK – KEFFAM – KAWE – AIRBOREK – MANSUAR
- Full dive schedule.
- Meals onboard.
WAI – SORONG
- Morning dive. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board.
- Return to Sorong.
SORONG – OUT
- Breakfast onboard.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to next destination.