IMPORTANT NOTES & ITINERARY
- Diver/s must show dive certificate
- Diver/s must have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Diver/s must be covered by an insurance
- In accordance with Indonesia’ Law, carrying and/or using any form of narcotics is a criminal offence.
- Not included: Alor retribution fee of USD 25,-/ pax, Komodo National Park fee of US$ 110,-/pax, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, dive gears, flight tickets, and any personal extras
- Included: transport from airport – boat V.V, guided dives, tanks, weights, harbour fee, and taxes
*may change at anytime without prior notice depend on government regulation
**may change depend on sea and weather condition
Day 01 DENPASAR – MAUMERE
Arrive in Maumere. Board the boat, unpack, ready dive gear, rest
Or dive. Meals on board.
Day 02 through Day 04 ALOR AREA
Full dive schedule.
Meals on board.
Day 05 ALOR – MAUMERE
Morning dives. After lunch depart for MAUMERE . Meals onboard. Overnight on stay on the boat.
Day 06 MAUMERE – KOMODO
Full day in transit to Komodo. Dive along the way
Day 07 ARRIVE KOMODO
Mid-day arrival Komodo. Dive within the Komodo National Park. Meals onboard
Day 8 through Day 11 KOMODO NATIONAL PARK
Full dive schedule. Escorted tour to see the Komodo Dragons.
Day 12 LABUAN BAJO
Morning dives. Noon Departure to Labuan Bajo. Meals on board. Overnight stay on the boat.
Day 13 LABUAN BAJO – DENPASAR
Breakfast onboard. Disembark, travel to Labuan Bajo airport for flight to Denpasar.